- Full payment is required within 5 working days from receipt of invoice.
- All payments must be made in full before the conference date. All bookings received within 10 working days of the conference can only be paid by credit card.
- If your payment has not been received or cleared before the first day of the conference, you will be required to provide a credit card guarantee onsite to gain entry to the event. This will act as a guarantee for a period of 15 days and will only be processed if your official payment has not been received or cleared within the 15 day period.
- Conference fees include entrance to the conference sessions, refreshments as per onsite schedule, and the conference papers. Please note that accommodation and travel are not included in the conference fee.
- Fees are subject to applicable taxes as per government rules and regulations.
Pricing and Discounts:
- To be eligible for an Early Bird discount, the signed booking form and full payment must be received by close of business on the relevant deadline date.
- If payment is not received by the Early Bird deadline date, the discounted rate will no longer apply and the current rate at that time will be applicable.
Cancellation and Substitutions:
- Once booked cancellation of delegate places cannot be made, however a substitution can be made at any time. Please email details of the substitute delegate to email@example.com no later than 24 hours before the start of the event.
- In the event that UBM cancels an event for any reason, you will receive a credit note for 100% of the conference fee paid.
- In the event that UBM postpones an event for any reason and the delegate is unable or unwilling to attend on the rescheduled date, you will receive a credit note for 100% of the conference fee paid.
- Credit notes can be used towards another UBM Conferences India event to be mutually agreed with UBM, which must occur within one year from the date of postponement.
- Except as specified above, no credits will be issued for other forms of cancellation.
- UBM is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alteration or cancellation/postponement of an event. UBM shall assume no liability whatsoever in the event this conference is cancelled, rescheduled or postponed due to a fortuitous event, Act of God, unforeseen occurrence or any other event that renders performance of this conference impracticable, illegal or impossible. For purposes of this clause, a fortuitous event shall include, but not be limited to: war, fire, labour strike, extreme weather or other emergency.
- Please note that accommodation and travel are not included in the conference fee.
- UBM ensures that you get the best deals on accommodation. You will receive hotel booking form after confirming your participation or you can contact our customer services on firstname.lastname@example.org for any assistance
- Please note that speakers and topics were confirmed at the time of publishing; however, it may be necessary due to unforeseen circumstances to alter the content, timing, speakers or venue. UBM reserves the right to alter or modify the advertised speakers and/or topics if necessary.
- Any substitutions or alterations will be updated on the event website as soon as possible.
- By entering your details in the fields above, you agree to allow the UBM Conferences division of UBM India Pvt Ltd. and companies associated with the event to contact you (by post, telephone, sms, email or fax) regarding other related products or services. If at any time you do not wish to receive anything from UBM Conferences India or carefully selected 3rd parties, please write to Saroj Chopra, Database Manager, UBM Conferences, TIMES SQUARE, Unit No. 1 and 2, B Wing, 5th Floor, Andheri Kurla Road, Marol, Andheri (E), Mumbai - 400 059, India, or email email@example.com .
This contract is subject to Mumbai Jurisdiction law.
Service Tax Registered No. AAACU8181DST001